top of page

Certified translations

Do you need an official certified translation in German, English or French? Then you have come to the right place.

As a sworn translator for German, English and French appointed by the Hanover Regional Court, I am legally authorized to prepare certified translations of certificates and other official documents, which means that I can officially confirm the correctness and completeness of my translation with my signature, my stamp and a certification notation.

Certified translations are typically required by authorities, schools or universities, employers or courts of law. Documents that may require certified translation include: school certificate, job reference, medical certificate, marriage certificate, driving licence, birth certificate, non-marriage certificate, registration certificate, academic transcript.

Please feel free to contact me for a non-binding quotation.

bottom of page